Mangos Health Benefits – Prevents Cancer, Lowers Cholesterol, Clears the Skin, Improves Eye Health, Helps with Diabetes, Improves Digestion, Boosts Immune System
Mango Nutrition – One cup (225 grams mango) contains:
- 105 calories
- 76 percent vitamin C (antioxidant and immune booster)
- 25 percent vitamin A (antioxidant and vision)
- 11 percent vitamin B6 plus other B vitamins (hormone production in brain and heart disease prevention)
- 9 percent healthy probiotic fiber
- 9 percent copper (copper is a co-factor for many vital enzymes plus production of red blood cells)
- 7 percent potassium (to balance out our high sodium intake)
- 4 percent magnesium
Enjoy exercise at least three – five times a week for 30-60 minutes.
Challenge yourself, increase your workout to keep your metabolism humming.
Listen to music or talk to a friend when you exercise.
Water is your best friend. Drink it often.
Keep a food log. Record everything you’ve consumed each day.
Stock up on vegetables, very low in calories, fruits to satisfy sweet cravings, and lean protein to give you energy.
Eat meals that are packed full of nutrients and vitamins.
Avoid late-night eating, take control of emotional food cravings.
Get at least 7-8 hours sleep per night.
Stop making excuses, have a routine and do it!
Try my easy Healthy Recipes: https://www.pinterest.com/pamelaprentice/pam-prentice-2020-food/
Lemons are ones of the most beneficial fruits on the planet, and due to their countless health benefits and unique flavor and scent, they are added to various recipes.
Lemons are excellent for detoxification of the body, but when juiced, the lemon loses many of its nutrients and a great part of the medicinal potential.
Freezing lemons is a great option. The peel of the lemon strengthens the immune system, and offers numerous health properties, like regulating cholesterol, preventing cancer, treating bacterial infections, and destroying parasites and worms.
These are the health benefits of this miraculous fruit:
- Prevention of asthma
- Fighting inflammation
- Detoxification of the kidneys and the liver
- Boosting the immune system
- Regulation of high blood pressure
- Elimination of harmful bacteria
- Treating depression and stress
- Fighting cancer
The lemon juice is extremely high in vitamin C, while its rind is effective in eliminating toxins from the body. Studies have shown that the lemon peel actually contains 5 to 10 times more vitamins.